1. The competition will run on Welove2ski.com until 5pm on Thursday October 29, 2015. This is also the closing time and date for entries.
2. The competition is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except directors and employees of Welove2ski.com Ltd, and Les 3 Vallées Association, and their families or agents.
3. Entry is limited to one per person: anyone repeatedly entering the competition will be disqualified. It is up to each winner to make sure he or she can accept the prize as set out in the competition description in point 8, below, and in accordance with all other terms and conditions of the competition. In the event he or she is unable to do so Welove2ski.com reserves the right to name another winner from the competition entrants.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual and must enter via the competition entry form. Entrants must give their name, email address, and a contact telephone number.
5. By entering, entrants accept that the decision of the competition organisers is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. By entering, entrants agree to abide by each and all the terms and conditions detailed here. Welove2ski.com reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions.
7. The prize draw will be made from the correct entries on Friday October 30, 2015, and each winner will be announced once we have made contact with him/her and the prize has been accepted. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners by 5pm on Friday October 30, 2015. If a winner cannot be contacted, welove2ski.com reserves the right to name another winner from the competition entrants.
8. There are five prizes. Each consists of a pairs of tickets for the God Save The Snow Party at the Broadway Bar & Grill on the evening of November 5, 2015. Each winner will receive one pair of tickets.
9. All other costs relating to the prize, including travel, beverages and other personal expenses must be paid for by the prize winner and his or her guest.
10. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize, and it is not transferable. No part of the prize may be substituted for other items or benefits.
11. Welove2ski.com Ltd will not be liable for any failures of either hardware or software, or lost or unavailable network connections, which may limit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of Welove2ski.com Ltd, the company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the winner or their guest taking their prize holiday.
12. By entering, the subsequent prize winner agrees to allow the free use of his or her name, and his or her photograph, during this and future promotions by Welove2ski.com Ltd or Les 3 Vallées.
13. Welove2ski.com Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this competition should causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.
14. The promoter of this competition and its prize is Welove2ski.com Ltd. Registered address: 5 Earlsdown, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 0JW.