1. The competition will run on www.welove2ski.com until 5pm on Wednesday, January 22, 2014. This is also the closing time and date for entries.
2. The competition is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except directors and employees of Welove2ski.com Ltd, Ski Republic, and their families or agents.
3. Entry is limited to one per person. It is up to the winners to make sure they can accept the prizes as set out in the competition description in point 8, below, and in accordance with all other terms and conditions of the competition. In the event that a winner is unable to do so, Welove2ski.com reserves the right to name another winner from the competition entrants.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual and must enter via the competition entry form. Entrants must give their name, email address, and a contact telephone number.
5. By entering, entrants accept that the decision of the competition judges is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. By entering, entrants agree to abide by each and all the terms and conditions detailed here. Welove2ski.com reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions.
7. The prize draw will be made from the correct entries on Thursday, January 23, 2014, and the winners will be announced on the same day. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners by 5pm on Thursday, January 23, 2014. If a winner cannot be contacted, welove2ski.com reserves the right to name another winner from the competition entrants.
8. There are two prizes. First prize is one Ski Lib No Limit Card – Performance Plus, Valid until May 17, 2014, it offers unlimited ski hire (six days at a time) of the intermediate-to-advanced level skis in Ski Republic’s “Performance Plus” range, for one person. Second prize is one Ski Lib No Limit Card – Sport Plus. Valid until May 17, 2014, it offers unlimited ski hire (six days at a time) of the beginner-to-intermediate level on-piste skis in Ski Republic’s “Sport Plus” range, for one person. Ski equipment insurance is not included in the prizes.
9. All other costs relating to the prizes, including ski equipment insurance, are the responsibility of the winners.
10. There is no cash or other alternative to the prizes described in point 8, and it is not transferable. No part of the prize may be substituted for other items or benefits.
11. Welove2ski.com Ltd will not be liable for any failures of either hardware or software, or lost or unavailable network connections, which may limit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of Welove2ski.com Ltd, the company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a winner taking his or her prize.
12. By entering, the subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, and the nearest town to their principal residence, during this and future promotions by Welove2ski.com Ltd.
13. Welove2ski.com Ltd reserves the right to cancel or modify the competition and the prize if, in its sole discretion, the competition cannot be conducted as specified.
14. The promoter of this competition and its prize is Welove2ski.com Ltd. Registered address: 5 Earlsdown, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 0JW.