Competition closed – sorry!
Are you longing for a taste of snow before the season ends? Then listen up: because Welove2ski, in association with chalet-holiday specialist Ski Total, is giving you the chance to win a ski holiday for two people before the end of the 2013-2014 season.
The prize includes a week’s chalet accommodation for the winner and guest in either Tignes or Les Deux Alpes, as well as return flights from Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Gatwick or Manchester, and transfers. What’s more, the winner can pick of one of five departure dates between March 23 and April 20, 2014, subject to availability.
Both Tignes and Les Deux Alpes have their own glaciers, and thanks to regular snowfall in February and early March have plenty of cover on their pistes. So the winner and guest should have some great skiing on their trip. Ski Total’s properties are well-placed in both resorts, and include the brand-new Chalet Loup Blanc in Les Deux Alpes, and the Chalet Aigle Royal in Tignes. Only Ski Total’s Platinum chalets are excluded from the prize.
If you don’t win the prize, then you might like to know that Ski Total, and its sister company, family-ski specialist Esprit, are both offering a number of juicy late-booking discounts on holidays in March and April, across a wide range of A-list resorts, including Meribel, St Anton, Val d’Isere and Zermatt. Here are some examples – which were correct at the time of publication.
Save £360: one week from April 13 in Chalet Hélène in Val d’Isere costs £518pp, chalet-board, with Ski Total, including transfers and flights from Gatwick.
Save £439: one week from April 13 in Chalet Genepy in Zermatt costs £452.15pp, chalet-board, with Ski Total, including transfers and flights from Gatwick.
Save £460: one week from March 30 in the Chalet-Hotel Rosset in Tignes costs £448.65pp, chalet-board, with Ski Total, including transfers and flights from Gatwick.
Right then: on to the competition!
All you have to do is answer the question correctly, and your name will go into our prize draw. Up for grabs is a ski holiday for two from Ski Total’s range of chalet and chalet-hotel holidays in either Tignes or Les Deux Alpes. The prize includes chalet-board accommodation (breakfast and afternoon tea on seven days, and dinner on six nights, including wine), as well as transfers and flights from Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Gatwick or Manchester, and it must be taken on one of five departure dates between March 23 and April 20, 2014. The prize excludes Ski Total’s Platinum chalets, and it is offered subject to availability.
Don’t forget to check our full terms and conditions, below, before entering!
You must enter using the form below – and if you’re right, your name will go into our prize draw. We’re closing the book on entries at 5pm on Tuesday, March 18 2014, and will announce the winner on Wednesday, March 19 2014.
Ready? Here’s the question.
SORRY FOLKS – THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED!
Terms & Conditions1. The competition will run on Welove2ski.com until 5pm on Tuesday, March 18, 2014. This is also the closing time and date for entries.
2. The competition is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except directors and employees of Welove2ski.com Ltd, and Hotelplan UK, and their families or agents.
3. Entry is limited to one per person. It is up to the winner to make sure he or she can accept the prize as set out in the competition description in points 8 and 9, below, and in accordance with all other terms and conditions of the competition. In the event he or she is unable to do so Welove2ski.com reserves the right to name another winner from the competition entrants.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual and must enter via the competition entry form. Entrants must give their name, email address, and a contact telephone number.
5. By entering, entrants accept that the decision of the competition judges is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. By entering, entrants agree to abide by each and all the terms and conditions detailed here. Welove2ski.com reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions.
7. The prize draw will be made from the correct entries on Wednesday, March 19, 2014, and the winner will be announced on the same day. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner by 5pm on Wednesday, March 19, 2014. If a winner cannot be contacted, welove2ski.com reserves the right to name another winner from the competition entrants.
8. The prize is a one-week ski holiday for the winner and one guest, in either Tignes or Les Deux Alpes. Accommodation will be in a twin room in one of Ski Totals’s chalets or chalet hotels in the chosen resort, and is offered on a chalet-board basis. “Chalet board” during the holiday means the winner and guest will be served breakfast on a daily basis, as well as afternoon tea and evening dinner on six nights, including wine. Ski Total’s range of Platinum chalets is not included in the prize. Also included in the prize are airport transfers to and from the resort, as well as return flights from Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Gatwick or Manchester. It must be taken on one of the following dates: March 23, March 30, April 6, April 13 or April 20, 2014.
9. The prize is offered subject to availability. Booking conditions apply as detailed in the Ski Total terms and conditions at www.skitotal.com.
10. All other costs relating to the prize, including lift pass, ski hire, travel to and from the departure airport in the UK, and ski holiday insurance, are the responsibility of the winner and his or her guest. The winner is responsible for ensuring he or she and his or her guests have a valid passport and any necessary visas.
11. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize described in points 8 and 9, and it is not transferable. No part of the prize may be substituted for other items or benefits.
12. The prize may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
13. Welove2ski.com Ltd will not be liable for any failures of either hardware or software, or lost or unavailable network connections, which may limit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of Welove2ski.com Ltd, the company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the winner or their guest taking their prize holiday.
14. By entering, the subsequent prize winner agrees to allow the free use of his or her name, and the nearest town to his or her principal residence during this and future promotions by Welove2ski.com Ltd.
15. Welove2ski.com Ltd reserves the right to cancel or modify the competition and the prize if, in its sole discretion, the competition cannot be conducted as specified.
16. The promoter of this competition and its prize is Welove2ski.com Ltd. Registered address: 5 Earlsdown, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 0JW.