1. The competition will run on Welove2ski.com until 5pm on Wednesday October 29, 2014. This is also the closing time and date for entries.
2. The competition is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except directors and employees of Welove2ski.com Ltd, and Vail Resorts, Inc, and their families or agents.
3. Entry is limited to one per person: anyone repeatedly entering the competition will be disqualified. It is up to the winner to make sure he or she can accept the prize as set out in the competition description in point 8, below, and in accordance with all other terms and conditions of the competition. In the event he or she is unable to do so Welove2ski.com reserves the right to name another winner from the competition entrants.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual and must enter via the competition entry form. Entrants must give their name, email address, and a contact telephone number.
5. By entering, entrants accept that the decision of the competition organisers is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. By entering, entrants agree to abide by each and all the terms and conditions detailed here. Welove2ski.com reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions.
7. The prize draw will be made from the correct entries on Friday, October 31, 2014, and the winner will be announced once we have made contact with him/her and the prize has been accepted. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner by 5pm on Friday, October 31, 2014. If a winner cannot be contacted, welove2ski.com reserves the right to name another winner from the competition entrants.
8. The prize is two Epic Season Passes for the 2014/15 season from Vail Resorts. Each offers unlimited, all-season access to 12 American Resorts: Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Park City, Canyons, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Afton Alps, Mt. Brighton, and Arapahoe Basin, as well as five consecutive days at Niseko United in Japan and up to five consecutive days at both the 3 Vallées in France and Verbier in Switzerland (provided the winners book accommodation in the resort with a partner hotel or rental agency).
9. For details of how the winner and guest should collect their 3 Vallées ski pass vouchers click here. Once at the resort, they must present their valid Epic Pass hard card media and a valid photo ID to the lift cashier in on one of the 3 Vallées ski resorts, along with their voucher.
10. To collect the five days lift pass for Verbier, the winner and guest are required to present their valid Epic Pass hard card media, as well as a valid photo ID, to the resort’s Ticket Office: Téléverbier SA, Case postale 419, Place de Médran, 1936 Verbier. The Téléverbier Information Desk in Médran is open every day : 08.30 – 16.30 during the ski season. They must also book accommodation from an approved list of providers. Click on this link for a list of approved accommodation providers in Verbier.
11. All other costs relating to the prize, including travel, accommodation, ski hire, ski holiday insurance, food, beverages and other personal expenses must be paid for by the prize winner and his or her guest. The winner and guest are responsible for ensuring they have ski holiday insurance, as well as valid passports and any necessary visas for their travel.
12. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize, and it is not transferable. No part of the prize may be substituted for other items or benefits.
13. Welove2ski.com Ltd will not be liable for any failures of either hardware or software, or lost or unavailable network connections, which may limit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of Welove2ski.com Ltd, the company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the winner or their guest taking their prize holiday.
14. By entering, the subsequent prize winner agrees to allow the free use of his or her name, and his or her photograph, during this and future promotions by Welove2ski.com Ltd or Inghams.
15. Welove2ski.com Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this competition should causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.
16. The promoter of this competition and its prize is Welove2ski.com Ltd. Registered address: 5 Earlsdown, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 0JW.