1. The competition will run on Welove2ski.com until 5pm on Friday November 21, 2014. This is also the closing time and date for entries.
2. The competition is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except directors and employees of Welove2ski.com Ltd, and Le Chardon Mountain Lodges, and their families or agents.
3. Entry is limited to one per person: anyone repeatedly entering the competition will be disqualified. It is up to the winner to make sure he or she can accept the prize as set out in the competition description in point 8, below, and in accordance with all other terms and conditions of the competition. In the event he or she is unable to do so Welove2ski.com reserves the right to name another winner from the competition entrants.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual and must enter via the competition entry form. Entrants must give their name, email address, and a contact telephone number.
5. By entering, entrants accept that the decision of the competition organisers is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. By entering, entrants agree to abide by each and all the terms and conditions detailed here. Welove2ski.com reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions.
7. The prize draw will be made from the correct entries on Saturday, November 22, 2014, and the winner will be announced on November 24, 2014, once we have made contact with him/her and the prize has been accepted. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner by 1pm on Monday, November 24, 2014. If a winner cannot be contacted, welove2ski.com reserves the right to name another winner from the competition entrants.
8. The prize is a hamper containing two bottles Pol Roger champagne, Scottish Fine Soaps handwash, hand lotion, body milk, cream body wash and a tinned soap, a Scottish Fine Soaps white leather washbag, one Goggle Wipe Out, two Mobile phone bungees, His and Hers Le Chardon slippers, Scottish Slate Coasters, and a Le Chardon teddy.
9. The prize will be dispatched to the winner’s home address by Le Chardon Mountain Lodges once his or her name is announced.
10. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize, and it is not transferable. No part of the prize may be substituted for other items or benefits.
11. Welove2ski.com Ltd will not be liable for any failures of either hardware or software, or lost or unavailable network connections, which may limit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of Welove2ski.com Ltd, the company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the winner’s use of the prize.
12. By entering, the subsequent prize winner agrees to allow the free use of his or her name, and his or her photograph, during this and future promotions by Welove2ski.com Ltd or Le Chardon Mountain Lodges.
13. Welove2ski.com Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this competition should causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.
14. The promoter of this competition and its prize is Welove2ski.com Ltd. Registered address: 5 Earlsdown, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 0JW.