1. The competition will run on Welove2ski.com until 12 noon on Thursday, November 28, 2013. This is also the closing time and date for entries.
2. The competition is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except directors and employees of Welove2ski.com Ltd, and Hotelplan UK, and their families or agents.
3. Entry is limited to one per person: anyone repeatedly entering the competition will be disqualified. It is up to the winner to make sure he or she can accept the prize as set out in the competition description in point 8, below, and in accordance with all other terms and conditions of the competition. In the event he or she is unable to do so Welove2ski.com reserves the right to name another winner from the competition entrants.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual and must enter via the competition entry form. Entrants must give their name, email address, and a contact telephone number.
5. By entering, entrants accept that the decision of the competition organisers is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. By entering, entrants agree to abide by each and all the terms and conditions detailed here. Welove2ski.com reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions.
7. The prize draw will be made from the correct entries on Friday, November 30, 2013, and the winner will be announced on the same day. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner by 5pm on Monday, December 2, 2013. If a winner cannot be contacted, welove2ski.com reserves the right to name another winner from the competition entrants.
8. The prize is a one-week ski holiday for the winner and one guest in Cortina d’Ampezzo, Italy, including return flights from a choice of UK airports (subject to availability), as well as return coach transfers in Italy, and seven nights accommodation, on a chalet-board basis, at the Chalet Hotel Parc Victoria. It also includes “Red category” ski and ski boot hire for both winners. The prize must be taken before the end of the 2013-14 ski season, subject to availability and excluding the weeks of Christmas, New Year, February half term and Easter. The final date of departure is March 22, 2014. Accommodation will be in a twin room, subject to availability, and “chalet board” during the holiday means the winner and guest will be served breakfast and afternoon tea on a daily basis, as well as dinner on six nights, including wine and coffee. Airport taxes are also included in the prize. The winner and guest must make their outward and inward journeys together.
9. The prize is offered subject to availability.
10. All other costs relating to the prize, including lift passes, UK transfers, ski holiday insurance and additional beverages, food and other personal expenses must be paid for by the prize winner and his or her guest. The winner and guest are responsible for ensuring they have ski holiday insurance, as well as valid passports and any necessary visas.
11. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize described in point 8, and it is not transferable. No part of the prize may be substituted for other items or benefits.
12. Welove2ski.com Ltd will not be liable for any failures of either hardware or software, or lost or unavailable network connections, which may limit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of Welove2ski.com Ltd, the company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the winner or their guest taking their prize holiday.
13. By entering, the subsequent prize winner agrees to allow the free use of his or her name, and his or her photograph, during this and future promotions by Welove2ski.com Ltd or Inghams.
14. Welove2ski.com Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this competition should causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.
15. The promoter of this competition and its prize is Welove2ski.com Ltd. Registered address: 5 Earlsdown, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 0JW.