It’s competition time again! Welove2ski in association with Burnt Custard is giving two people the chance to each win a complete set of baselayers (top and bottoms), worth a total of £269.96, allowing you to customise your own garments.
The two winners will be able to create their own colour combinations and then apply a special code so they can order their unique set of baselayers. The normal RRP is £69.99 for the top and £64.99 for the bottoms.
Ready? Here’s the question:
Where is Burnt Custard made?
- 1. France
- 2. UK
- 3. In a saucepan
If you think you know the answer, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the words ‘Burnt Custard Competition’ in the subject line. Good luck!
About Burnt Custard
Burnt Custard is a young British company with locally sourced and manufactured products, custom designs and an affordable, high-quality material with extremely durable characteristics.
Their baselayers are 100% British, from the fabric, tags, packaging and manufacturing – creating a genuinely environmentally friendly product that travels less than 150 miles from factory to retailer or consumer.
You’ll have a choice of options, with a fully customised service available on the website. The lightweight, water repellent material is fully breathable, UV resistant and anti-bacterial.
Terms and Conditions for the 2017 Burnt Custard Competition
1. The competition will run on www.welove2ski.com until 5pm on Tuesday, February 28, 2017. This is also the closing time and date for entries.
2. The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over, except directors and employees of Welove2ski.com Ltd, Burnt Custard, and their families or agents.
3. Entry is limited to one per person. It is up to the winners to make sure they can accept the prizes as set out in the competition description below, and in accordance with all other terms and conditions of the competition. In the event that a winner is unable to do so, Welove2ski.com reserves the right to name another winner from the competition entrants.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual and must enter by email. Entrants must give their name, email address, and a contact telephone number.
5. By entering, entrants accept that the decision of the competition judges is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. By entering, entrants agree to abide by each and all the terms and conditions detailed here. Welove2ski.com reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions.
7. The prize draw will be made from the correct entries on Tuesday, February 28, 2017, and the winners will be announced on Friday, March 3. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners by 5pm on Friday, March 3, 2017. If a winner cannot be contacted, welove2ski.com reserves the right to name another winner from the competition entrants.
8. There are two prizes of complete sets of baselayers from Burnt Custard. There is no cash or other alternative to the prizes, and it is not transferable. No part of the prize may be substituted for other items or benefits.
9. Welove2ski.com Ltd will not be liable for any failures of either hardware or software, or lost or unavailable network connections, which may limit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of Welove2ski.com Ltd, the company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a winner taking his or her prize.
10. By entering, the subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, and the nearest town to their principal residence, during this and future promotions by Welove2ski.com Ltd.
11. Welove2ski.com Ltd reserves the right to cancel or modify the competition and the prizes if, in its sole discretion, the competition cannot be conducted as specified.
12. The promoter of this competition and its prize is Welove2ski.com Ltd. Registered address: 1 Toomers Wharf, Canal Walk, Newbury RG14 1DY.
No Responses to “Win a Burnt Custard Baselayer in Our Latest Competition”