1. The competition will run on Welove2ski.com until 5pm on Tuesday, March 18, 2014. This is also the closing time and date for entries.
2. The competition is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except directors and employees of Welove2ski.com Ltd, and Hotelplan UK, and their families or agents.
3. Entry is limited to one per person. It is up to the winner to make sure he or she can accept the prize as set out in the competition description in points 8 and 9, below, and in accordance with all other terms and conditions of the competition. In the event he or she is unable to do so Welove2ski.com reserves the right to name another winner from the competition entrants.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual and must enter via the competition entry form. Entrants must give their name, email address, and a contact telephone number.
5. By entering, entrants accept that the decision of the competition judges is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. By entering, entrants agree to abide by each and all the terms and conditions detailed here. Welove2ski.com reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions.
7. The prize draw will be made from the correct entries on Wednesday, March 19, 2014, and the winner will be announced on the same day. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner by 5pm on Wednesday, March 19, 2014. If a winner cannot be contacted, welove2ski.com reserves the right to name another winner from the competition entrants.
8. The prize is a one-week ski holiday for the winner and one guest, in either Tignes or Les Deux Alpes. Accommodation will be in a twin room in one of Ski Totals’s chalets or chalet hotels in the chosen resort, and is offered on a chalet-board basis. “Chalet board” during the holiday means the winner and guest will be served breakfast on a daily basis, as well as afternoon tea and evening dinner on six nights, including wine. Ski Total’s range of Platinum chalets is not included in the prize. Also included in the prize are airport transfers to and from the resort, as well as return flights from Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Gatwick or Manchester. It must be taken on one of the following dates: March 23, March 30, April 6, April 13 or April 20, 2014.
9. The prize is offered subject to availability. Booking conditions apply as detailed in the Ski Total terms and conditions at www.skitotal.com.
10. All other costs relating to the prize, including lift pass, ski hire, travel to and from the departure airport in the UK, and ski holiday insurance, are the responsibility of the winner and his or her guest. The winner is responsible for ensuring he or she and his or her guests have a valid passport and any necessary visas.
11. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize described in points 8 and 9, and it is not transferable. No part of the prize may be substituted for other items or benefits.
12. The prize may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
13. Welove2ski.com Ltd will not be liable for any failures of either hardware or software, or lost or unavailable network connections, which may limit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of Welove2ski.com Ltd, the company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the winner or their guest taking their prize holiday.
14. By entering, the subsequent prize winner agrees to allow the free use of his or her name, and the nearest town to his or her principal residence during this and future promotions by Welove2ski.com Ltd.
15. Welove2ski.com Ltd reserves the right to cancel or modify the competition and the prize if, in its sole discretion, the competition cannot be conducted as specified.
16. The promoter of this competition and its prize is Welove2ski.com Ltd. Registered address: 5 Earlsdown, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 0JW.